Announcing a Way to Pay from Minidoka Memorial Hospital!
- Self-pay balances 5% discount if paid in full.
- Interest free for the first 90 days.
- Payment Plan available at First Federal Bank.
- No credit application.
- First Federal offers a 9.5% APR verses the hospital’s 12% APR.
- 60 month term, no early pay off penalty.
- Pick your date to pay ( 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th).
- Additional add-on balances possible.
- Reduction is given on private pay balances only.
For more details please contact Amy today, at (208) 436-5192
- Download a copy of the Financial Hardship Assistance Application to fill out before coming to the hospital. Contact Josie at (208) 436-8117 to complete the application.
For Insurance billing and charge questions call:
- Angie – Billing Specialist (A-L) (208) 436-8131
- Dawn – Billing Specialist (M-Z) (208) 436-8199
- Claudia – Auto and Workman Comp Claims (208) 434-8299
- Josie – Un-Insured Advocate self-pay (L-Z) (208) 436-8117
- Amy – Payment Plan Specialist self-pay (A-K) (208) 436-5192
- Shellene – Past Due Accounts Specialist (208) 436-8152
- Patsy – Patient Financial Services Manager (208) 436-5266
- Gina – Home Health – Billing Specialist (208) 436-9019
- Rachel – ECF Billing Specialist (208) 436-8121
- Sara – Minidoka Rural Health Clinic -(208) 436-4322