16th ANNUAL RIDE FOR SAFETY
MMH’s 16th Annual Ride for Safety event will be held on the front lawn of Minidoka Memorial Hospital on Friday July 1st, 2016. This event gives children in the community
the opportunity to decorate their bikes and ride in the Rupert 4th of July parade showing off their newly decorated bike and helmet. Last year, over 40 kids participated in riding
their bikes in the parade. Minidoka Memorial Hospital has provided and distributed over 1800 helmets in the last 15 years. The money to purchase the helmets comes directly from
the employees at MMH through the hospitals employee campaign. We look forward to seeing you all again in July.
Minidoka Health Care Foundation
18th Annual Golf Tournament
Reserve your team a spot today!!
Only first 30 teams accepted!!
Become a Team or Event Sponsor: Advertise your business in a charitable demonstration of community spirit. All proceeds of the event will be used to enahnce health-related causes in our local area.
Team Registration includes:
- Team of four players green fees
- Golf Carts for team members
- Catered gourmet steak lunch
- Beverages during play at no charge
- Hole Sponsor recognition
Contact Tammy at the foundation office for more information and to reserve your spot at (208)-436-0481 ext 124
Thank you for supporting our tournament.
See you on the greens!
Minidoka Health Care Foundation Golf Tournament is scheduled for Thursday, July 7, 2016, complete with a catered steak lunch compliments of Thomas Cuisine.
The most popular of the Foundation events is "Caring and Sharing Christmas" a decorated tree festival that occurs annually in conjunction with the City of Rupert-Christmas City USA events during Thanksgiving weekend.
Annual Health Fair
Saturday, September 24th 2016 at Minidoka Memorial Hospital
Brake for Breakfast
Wednesday, October 5th, 2016, more information to come
Minidoka Memorial Hospital will be offering monthly Heartsaver CPR classes for $25.00 each, we also will have monthly First Aid classes for $25.00 and teach other AHA
courses as the need arises. Healthcare Provider CPR is offered quarterly. click here for more information
Minidoka Healthcare Foundation recently held their Annual Employee Campaign with 2 days of games, refreshments and prizesfor all employees to participate in and
have the opportunity to re-sign up for payroll deduction to donate to the cause. Last year employees at the hospital donated over $21,000. The money was distributed
throughout the hospital to different departments through “wish requests”. This is always a great event for staff at MMH and a huge success.
2016 Employee Hospital Campaign Funds Distributed
A committee of MMH employees granted over $21,000 to departments and community events in the 2016 MMH Employee Campaign. Each year the employees
of MMH are asked to donate a few dollars per pay period to this fund. 2016 collected over $21,000.00.
Recipients this year include:
- Administration - 50" flat screen tv for Conference Room
- Admissions- Laser printer for ER
- Ambulance - Storage shelves
- Business Office - Window blinds
- Business Office - Headsets for Insurance billers
- Central Supply - 2 wooden book cases & tall drafting stool
- Compliance - Patient status training toolkit handbook
- Countryside Care & Rehab - 15 two-way radios for staff communication & magnetic arm pedal exerciser
- Home Health - Refrigerator
- Housekeeping - Canister Vacuum
- IT - 2 Sit/stand employee workstations
- Lab - Blood tube rotator, 2 auto blood pressure machines
- Maintenance - Hazardous materials storage cabinets
- Marketing - Bike helmets
- Med/Surg -2 Sara Stedy lift systems, slider baords for moving patients
- Medical Records - 4 flat screen monitors
- Pharmacy - Office chair
- Radiology - Blanket warmer for MRI trailer, 3 office chairs, table pad with handles
- Respiratory - Overnight oximeter for patient use, aircurve VPAP machine, TV wall mount, 32" flat screen TV ofr treadmill
- Rural Clinic - Certification course in Medical Billing for staff
- Surgery - Love seat for waiting room