Southern Idaho Therapy
A Physical Investment In Your Future
Conveniently located next to Minidoka Memorial Hospital and has been serving the Mini-Cassia area for over 30 years. We offer state of the art equipment and services to assist patients in achieving their personal goals and prior level of function.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Long Term Care Physical Therapy
- Home Health Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Isokinetic Evaluations
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Velocity Testing
- Industry Ergonomic Consultation Pre employment/Post offer employee evaluations Physical Therapy services in the school setting
To improve the health of our patients and community through the restoration, promotion and achievement of optimal physical wellness.
To provide comprehensive evidence-based physical therapy intervention, offering individuals direct access to treatment, by physical therapists, each of whom is trained in a variety of treatment techniques.
Scott Bloxham has been a physical therapist for over thirty years. He offers specialty services in electromyography and nerve conduction testing.
Maria Hernandez has been serving the Mini-Cassia Region in physical therapy for thirteen years. Her experience is primarily in the home health and school-based settings.
Jeff Baldwin is the newest member of the Southern Idaho Therapy team.
In addition to being a physical therapist he is also a masters-level exercise physiologist.