For more information contact us at 3RNet
Minidoka Memorial Hospital (MMH) is a growing CAH with a foundation built around our commitment to providing and promoting high-quality, compassionate, primary health care services including swing bed and long term care. MMH is a full service hospital with the exception of OB services.
Minidoka Medical Center, a department of MMH, provides exciting opportunities for physicians to build a practice and be part of a wonderful, family oriented community. At MMC, we are dedicated to our work, and take pride in treating each patient as an individual, like family. We are a small dynamic, growing practice looking to add another family doctor. You will be working in a group, side-by-side, with well-established family practice providers that work together to provide care close to home for our patients. We are a certified outpatient Rural Health Clinic committed to excellent medical care to patients in the clinic as well as inpatients, and swing bed patients with emergency room rotations optional. Our offices are located directly west of the hospital in a brand new technologically advanced, ergonomically modern and esthetically pleasing to the patients, providers and general public. With the onset of Electronic Medical Records, digital test results and patient record sharing, our medical offices offer the latest in electronic capabilities. MMH offers a competitive compensation package, loan repayment and stipend available, full benefits that include defined pension and a 401K match in a geographic area with access to hunting, fishing, camping, skiing as well as the small home town experience.
Rupert is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the famous Snake River. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air and plenty of “breathing space”. Population is 5,500 with a service area of 22,300. Tertiary care centers are just 2 1/2 hours north to Boise or 3 hours south to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Saw tooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities, including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Sun Valley ski resort is less than two hours away. Rupert offers an outstanding assortment of wild game to interest the avid hunter. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Rupert offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from the practice as well. Minidoka School District provides a great educational opportunity for kindergarten through 12th grade. The school district includes 4 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school, and 1 alternative school.
Minidoka Memorial Hospital
Our vision of Minidoka Memorial is an independent community hospital dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the Mini-Cassia area.
The purpose of Minidoka Memorial Hospital is to provide and promote high-quality, compassionate, primary health care services and health education to residents of, and visitors to, the Mini-Cassia region.
- We acknowledge that physicians are the leaders in providing healthcare and we value physician participation in planning, promoting, and performing healthcare functions.
- We exist to provide compassionate care to everyone, without regard to their ability to pay, their race, religion, gender, or nationality.
- We recognize the highly competitive nature of healthcare in the Mini-Cassia area, and we are committed to providing the best possible care with the resources available, while remaining cost-competitive with the surrounding area hospitals, surgery centers, nursing homes, and home health agencies.
- We believe in the value of the individual, and respect differing opinions and perspectives.
- We realize that many healthcare services are provided beyond the walls of the hospital’s building. We are committed to delivering those needed services in the setting or location most appropriate for a beneficial outcome.
- We value cultural diversity and endeavor to meet the community’s varying needs.
- We expect the best possible performance from the hospital’s employees and associates.
- We emphasize cooperative planning between the Board, Medical Staff, Administration and Employees in meeting the public’s healthcare needs.