Some have questioned if we still accept Blue Shield Insurance the answer is YES WE DO!!!
Come to MMH for all your healthcare needs
Announcing a New Way to Pay from Minidoka Memorial Hospital!
- Reduce your current balance by 5% (example - a $500.00 balance would be reduced by $25.00)
- Reduce your current APR from 12% to 9.5%
- No Credit Application
- It is not a Loan
- Pick your date to pay from one of the following (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th)
- Additional Add-on Balances Possible
- Reduction is given on private pay balances only.
For more details please contact Paty today, at (208) 436-8150.
- Download a copy of the Financial Hardship Assistance Application to fill out before coming to the hospital. Contact Dennis at (208) 436-0481 Ext. 266 to complete the application.
For Insurance Billing questions call:
- Angie - Billing Specialist (A-K) (208) 436-0481 Ext. 131
- Jenny - Billing Specialist (L-Z) (208) 436-0481 Ext. 199
- Josie - Un-Insured Advocate (208) 436-0481 Ext. 117
- Amy - Payment Plan Specialist (208) 436-0481 Ext. 192
- Tara - Past Due Accounts Specialist (208) 436-0481 Ext. 215
- Dennis - Patient Financial Services Manager & Hospital Charity (208) 436-0481 Ext. 266
- Gina - Home Health Office Manager - Billing Specialist (208) 436-0481 Ext. 184 or (208) 436-9019
- Rachel - ECF Billing Specialist(208)436-0481 or (208) 436-8121
- Sara - Minidoka Rural Health Clinic - Dr. Saunders (208) 436-4322
- Linda - Physicians Health Clinic - Dr. Saunero (208) 436-4497
Authorization to Release Medical Records (English)
Authorization to Release Medical Records (Spanish)